Science Communication Programme (WissKomm)
Researchers and scientists from all disciplines who work in Austria and who are currently receiving grants under FWF-sponsored projects or whose FWF grant period ended no more than three years prior to application
Grants are awarded for outstanding science communication measures related to the research project funded by the FWF
- High quality with regard to originality, attractiveness and appropriateness of planned communication activity/activities for the relevant target group(s),
- opportunities for target group(s) to participate,
- intelligibility and persuasive power,
- promotion of understanding for research,
- appropriateness of costs,
- extent of own contributions,
- duration of activities,
- structure and completeness of application,
- description of intended effects of planned activity/activities.
Up to 50,000 € per application
Applications must be submitted to the FWF in writing (date of postmark; FWF Der Wissenschaftsfonds, "Antrag WKP 2019, z.H. Marc Seumenicht", Sensengasse 1, 1090 Vienna) as well as by e-mail (date of e-mail receipt; wisskomm(at)fwf.ac.at) by 12 September 2019 (deadline for submission).
By the FWF Board on the basis of reviews by an expert jury