Researchers working in Austria who are or have been in charge of an FWF-funded project or who are or have been employed in an FWF-funded project. If the project has already been completed, the end of the project must not be more than three years before the submission deadline.
Funding of outstanding science communication activities that aim to communicate scientific content from FWF-funded projects to relevant target groups.
- Organisation of the project
- Innovation potential of the project
- Originality of the project
- Impact of the project
- Reaching the target group(s)
- Definition and size of the target group/s
- Reference of the target group(s) to the planned format
- Participatory opportunities for the target group/s
- Detailed communication concept or communication strategy for the project
- Qualification to lead the submitted WKP project
Up to 50,000 € per application
Via the FWF’s electronic application portal (elane)
- Applications must be submitted to the FWF in accordance with the guidelines by September 2, 2021; the possibility to submit via Elane ends at 14.00 pm CEST.
- in German