Any person engaged in arts-based research who has the necessary qualifications
- Support high quality and innovative arts-based research in which artistic practice is integral to the inquiry.
- Increase research capacity, quality and international standing of arts-based researcher in Austria.
- Increase both public awareness and awareness within the academic and the arts communities of arts-based research and its potential applications.
- Artistic/academic quality and standing
- sufficient free capacity
- required infrastructure (Connection to an appropriate university or non-university institution in Austria, so that the necessary documentation, support and quality of the results are ensured)
to a maximum of 48 months
Depending on the individual project project-specific costs (personnel and non-personnel costs) may be requested. The number of reviews required depends on the level of funding requested.
via the FWF’s electronic application portal (elane).
- one call a year in spring
- Date of start of the next call for proposals: 12th April 2021
- End of the next call for proposals: 28th May 2021
- in English
- Precise description of goals and methodology (max. 48 months)
- by the FWF Board based on an international review process
- The review process is carried out with the involvement of the international PEEK Board
- Next funding decision in March 2022