The Rückenwind funding bonus of €5,000 per person further promotes the career development, the international networking, and the knowledge transfer of FWF-funded Erwin Schrödinger fellows in the abroad phase.
In the first call for applications, the alpha+ Foundation will award Rückenwind funding bonuses to researchers in the fields of biology and medicine who have received a Erwin Schrödinger fellowship in 2019.
Über das elektronische Antragsportal des FWF (elane)
- Start: 18th September 2020
- End: 16th October 2020
- Applications are to be submitted in accordance with the application guidelines for the Rückenwind funding bonus solely via the FWF's electronic application portal (elane) through the additional “Rückenwind funding bonus” application form
- Corona FAQ for Rückenwind funding bonus
- Within the scope of the Rückenwind funding bonus, infrastructure costs and also costs for the acquisition of hardware or software are not covered by the alpha+ Foundation. If a Rückenwind funding bonus is granted, all infrastructure costs and also costs for the acquisition of hardware or software will be deducted.
- The decision as well as the notification of the decision to award a Rückenwind funding bonus will be made by the board of the alpha+ Foundation
- in November 2020