STRANIAK fellowship: Research Fellow programme line "Human Dignity and Public Security"
- Human Dignity and Public Security
- Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Fundamental and Human Rights
The Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Fundamental and Human Rights (LBI-GMR) is offering a fellowship to support the work of the Programme Line “Human Dignity and Public Security”. In accordance with LBI-GMR’s commitment to translate between academic research and application in practice, the Programme Line is dedicated to the promotion of human rights in the criminal justice sector.
The fellow’s tasks will include the support of the respective project teams in the following dimensions:
● Analysis of legal cases from Austrian and international courts
● Background research on key developments at the international and national levels, especially with a focus on the rights of defendants and detainees with psychosocial and/or intellectual disabilities and on the topic of pre-trial detention
● Editing and reviewing texts for the website, research reports, articles, etc.
● Organisation of project conferences and events with European stakeholders
- Name: Ludwig Boltzmann Institut für Grund- und Menschenrechte